SoEI-Tampa, St Pete, Clearwater
Monthly Meetings 2020
11:30AM - 1:00PM
SoEI Member: $15.00
Non Member: $20.00
Registration closes the day before the event. No payment at the door.
Are you a member of SoEI? Why not?
South Tampa Chamber of Commerce
701 S Howard Ave #204
Tampa, FL 33606
SoHo district / Above Panera's
Why Attend Professional Development Meetings?
- An investment in yourself
- Opportunity to engage and learn from others
- Ensures that you and your knowledge stay relevant and up to date
- Network with novice and practitioners in the field.
- Fill knowledge and skills gaps
- Extend the depth of your knowledge and understanding
- Learn practicsl applications of EI
The Society of Emotional Intelligence offers educational information only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace the advice of a legal or medical professional. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have heard or read on our site, literature or at an informational meeting. The use of any information provided is solely at your own risk.
If you are in the United States and think you are having a medical or health emergency, call your health care professional, or 911, immediately.
Becoming More EI:
Volunteerism and Social Responsibility
Volunteerism is a form of Social Responsibility. Social Responsibility means that individuals and companies have a duty to act in the best interests of their environment and society as a whole.
Socially responsible people are seen as possessing “social consciousness” and a basic concern for others, which is manifested by being able to take on group- and community-oriented responsibilities. This component of emotional-social intelligence is associated with doing things for and with others.
Join us for an engaging and interactive session led by Karl Davis, Chair of the Tampa chapter.
Discussion topics include:
- Volunteerism and its relationship to emotional intelligence
- Acts of Social Responsibility
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Becomining more social responsible
- Cost/benefits of volunteering
Karl Davis, Discussion Leader
SoEI Tampa, Chair
President, 100 Black Men of Tampa Bay
VP of Membership, Toastmasters of Brandon, FL
Meeting Schedule for 2020